Thursday, July 26, 2012

The last bit of summer...


Summer break is coming to a close for me. I'm sad, but ready to jump into my new position in second grade. We have been busy. Besides have a birthday for Lucy, we did some traveling and now I'm back up at school every day getting ready for the new year.
Lucy had her 3 year old checkup today. Here's what I learned:

1. Lucy is in the 70th percentile for weight (at 33 pounds.)
2. She is in the 25th percentile for height. (I'm hoping this does not mean she will be short and squatty!...and really, I have never had to spell the word "squatty." Did I spell it right? ha!)
3. Night terrors happen about 2 hours after sleep. Nightmares happen from about 2 am on. So, this means we are having night terrors. Screaming and crying for a few minutes. Then telling me monkeys or bugs are in her room. And for the record, neither of those things are really there!
4. She's smart, but I already knew that!

 




Here are some pictures from our month:

Lucy's birthday banner. (thinking I might need to dust that star way up there now!)



Learning to write. Here is her number 5 and 6. She did great!


New pajamas. Rockstar hair and a rockstar stance. a.mess!


The Toy Story entry table. I changed it more before the party but I never even took pictures at the party!


New pose and new sparkle shirt from godmomma Beebs.


Baseball game with mom and dad!



Sitting in the stands...


Swimming at Gigi's house!


Lots and lots of birthday ice cream! I mean, a girls got to get her calcium from somewhere, right?


Ready to start a new year, and ready for Lucy to start preschool! Can't wait. Soak up the rest of summer, friends!

No comments: