Sunday, July 6, 2008

Praise Him!


I just wanted to give a quick note and let everyone know that God is good! I met with Father Gallagher last week and he informed me that the first part of our annulment has finally gone through with a YES! Now, we hold our breath as it is sent to Louisiana. Once they give the yes, we can then have our blessing in the Catholic Church and I can begin receiving Communion again! I am very excited and blessed from all of your prayers. Please keep them coming! And while you are praying for us, could you pray also for a house for us? I told God I wasn't trying to be selfish, but I would really love to get out of this townhome! Thank you everyone and special big thanks to our God!

the picture above is from a church in St. Thomas. We visted it on our honeymoon. I spent a little time praying in there for our annulment!

No comments: