Saturday, October 17, 2009

Three Months!

Lucy Clare you are three months old! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. You are an amazing, wonderful child of God who continues to make my life brighter. Happy Day, sweet Tootsie!




What are you doing these days?









  • You are still sleeping through the night. In fact, we have kinda moved your bedtime back because you were falling asleep around 8.


  • You are on new formula for your spit up--Enfamil AR. It has rice in it so it will fill your little tummy up!

  • You are wearing size 1-2 diapers and size 0-3 months clothing. It's getting cold so I can't wait to put you in your winter clothes!


  • You are drinking 5-6 oz every 3-4 hours.


  • You look so cute in your footie pjs every night!


  • You are trying your best to sit up all the time. You are so strong. You are even wanting to stand when you are in someone's lap!


  • Those hands...... my, my how you love them. You will stare at your hands and play with them constantly.


  • You are still in love with the lion in your bed. He really makes you smile.


  • Speaking of smiling, you do that a lot. Especially when you first wake up. You are such a happy baby when you wake up.


  • You love Josiee, your sweet baby doll. You will kiss her and hold her. No other doll compares to Josiee right now!


  • You have a pretty consistent schedule all day. Eat, play, sleep. Works for me!


  • You can grab things now and bring them to your mouth!


  • You still hate tummy time, but I make you do it. You can hold your head up so well now!


  • We went to the beach again and you liked the pool. It was too windy, so we didn't stay in for long. You did the best when we went shopping! :)


  • You are such an easy baby to take out in public. You are so content and everyone thinks you are beautiful! (Even the Gap ladies!)


  • You are more vocal and make such cute noises.


I love you Lucy Clare! You are a joy to my life. There is a Martina McBride song I have made "our song." She says...



"Everyone that sees you, always wants to know you. And everyone that knows you always always has a smile. Your'e the dream that I've been chasing, after years of waiting. Everyone calls you amazing. I just call you...mine."





To God be the Glory!



Love, Mom

1 comment:

kristen said...

Nikki! I love how you are recording all of this! Something that you and Lucy Clare will always treasure!