Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Busy Busy

We have been busy this month in our household! I thought I would share our December in pictures! This sweet girl is sitting up all by herself! Only a few spills from time to time! (This is her daddy's favorite picture. I swear we have it as our screen saver, in our computer office, and on our fridge. He ♥'s it!)These sweet college girls were once highschoolers in my youth group. They are all grown up now but still mean so much to me. They came by to visit with Lucy Clare and have a little lunch. Come back anytime Jen, Rae, and Sam! We loved having you! Christmas Eve at our church is always a big time. I have played Mary many times in various church happenings, but this year, I got to carry my own baby as Jesus! It was such a big deal to me as a kid watching a family process down the aisle and I am glad I could do it this year! LC makes the cutest Jesus! And she hammed it up in her first acting debut! Christmas morning came with a baby who decided to sleep till 8 (which is fine with us!) and when she woke up Santa had come in the night. She got a Cabbage Patch baby doll, a play world, and push train for when she can crawl. You can kinda see in the background that Santa brought Mommy a coffee maker. I am so excited and will now have to learn how to make coffee! And finally, LC took her first very very long car trip. Daddy surprised us with a trip to DisneyWorld which is a 6 hour drive from Dothan! Here she is excited to be out of her seat while Daddy checked into the hotel. She was an amazing car baby!
(I will post pics of Disney in the next post! )
Overall, I cannot believe that a year ago I had not long found out I was pregnant and wondering what this Christmas would hold for us! It was all I could have imagined. God has blessed me with an amazing husband who loves me even when I am at my worst, and child who blesses me everyday with her smile and presence. I have a loving family who adores LC and spoils her rotten and a job that I love.

My life is good.
I will always praise the One who loves me!






"I will proclaim the name of the LORD. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
Deuteronomy 32:3









No comments: