Sunday, January 10, 2010

When you wish upon a star....


Disney... the most magical place on earth. The place where dreams come true and even adults feel like kids again. We were blessed to take LC to Disney world for Christmas. While she is still really young, Scott and I love Disney and when Scott asked if I wanted to use his hotel points to go, I immediately said yes! LC loved all the people, the noises, the bright colors and the characters, and of course, everyone loved her!

I had this adorable shirt made from a girl on etsy. I love it, and Lucy will wear it again!



The highlight for me was Piglet coming up to her at the parade and playing with her. And, The FairyGodmother shouting down from her float that she was a beautiful baby. (I did tear up, I won't lie!) I will tell you that Disney has an amazing baby station. We spent a lot of time there changing diapers, feeding, or resting. They have it all down, including a kitchen to warm things up or wash, and a lady who will sell you things you might have forgotten to pack. It really made going to the park super easy. (Epcot's was really nice too, and it was a great place to hang out when it started to rain!)
Watching the parade with her daddy. It was so cold in Orlando that week. I am so glad she had a fleece hoodie!



LC did a great job on the 6 hour drive. On the way down she mostly slept and played and we got to Orlando around 8 pm. She slept well that night and we got up super early to be at the park early. The drive home was not as wonderful. I told Scott she was just in a sensory overload and was ready to get home to the house she was familiar with (and to be out of that carseat!) I am so glad she did well because Scott and I love to travel and I want a good travel baby!
Her ears. Her name is on the back. Please ignore the spit-up all over her jacket, and the fact that her hairbow is hanging off her head! :) But, aahh, can we talk about those pouty lips and chubby cheeks? They make me smile!



Her daddy bought her a Minnie and Mickey doll. (He was adamant she have both!)And he kindly bought me a coffee mug to go with my new coffee maker Santa brought me!

This is how LC spent most of her trip, hanging out in the Moby. She could take her naps and we could all still enjoy the rides!


We truly had a wonderful time. I am so glad I have such a thoughtful and generous husband. He is such a good, hands-on daddy.

Now... totally off subject, but I am looking for a devotional I can do each morning to jumpstart my day. Does anyone know of something I can do?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so adorable!!