Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sweet girl growing...

Sometimes I look at Lucy and cannot believe how big she is. How much personality she has and how smart she is. She loves puzzles. She doesn't love just the hard wooden puzzles, but regular big puzzles. And she can do them. I also love puzzles, but she is really good at them. We recently had character dag at school and Lucy dressed up as a brown bear from the book "Me and my Mom" her favorite book. She was so cute and loved when I painted her nose and put blush on her cheeks! She is just so funny and full of life! I love it! Here are some pics of her shining personality!
1. Make-up time at Gigi's house.
2.Pouty lips. She's got them down!
3. Brown bear, brown bear!
4 New raincoat, umbrella, and boots from Gigi.
5. Rock and Roll hot stuff!
6. Enjoying her BK icecream at our school fundraiser.
7. Waiting for Daddy to try on new clothes. We had our own photo shoot!
She is a mess. Can't imagine how I've lived my life not knowing this precious girl.
One of the funniest things she does now is when you ask her how old she is she will tell you she is 3. She knows we told her we will take her back to Disney when she is 4, so she is trying to hurry up and get back!

1 comment:

~MGF said...

She is adorable and growing up so fast. Love viewing your pictures.