Monday, May 21, 2012

A wedding weekend


This weekend we headed down to Mobile for a wedding of a dear friend. I love weddings and I love friends, so this was a perfect combination. I have known sweet Anne for most of her life and I have enjoyed watching her grow up. She had a wonderful party and Catholic wedding and I was honored that they invited us to join in on the festivities. I am dumping my Iphone with our pictures of this fun weekend.

Anne and Josh's first dance. It was a Foo Fighters song played by members of the bridal party. I loved it. I loved the flash mob at the end!



Sweet Lucy has figured out how to take her own pictures with my Iphone. I literally have to clear out 100 pictures a day. I adore this picture of her sweet face. She is beautiful.




My parents at the reception. I love them. I am so blessed that I can say they have been married for 34 years. That is a blessing. I am so proud of the love they share and the example they are to us!



So....Lucy got this pet Pony at Build-a-Bear. I was dancing and having fun at the reception. I have in Lucy's big hairbow and am busting a move with the Pony. Good times!


This would be Lucy at the Bear store brushing her new Pony with the "paintbrush." We carry that Pony with us everywhere we go.

Totsie and Lucy playing a little game of checkers. Notice her Toy Story shoes? The girl is obsessed with Toy Story.




They even had a slushie machine at the reception. Lucy's favorite color is blue so she loves this picture. She's a mess!

And lastly, can't live without this sweet man. God sent him right to me! I love my husband!


I am so glad we were able to go to Anne's wedding. We made some fun memories and I pray they have a long and fulfilling marriage!
I am super excited that I only have 7 more days of school before summer break. It is very bittersweet because I love this class and I am sad to see them go. They have pushed me in my teaching. We don't have many big plans for this summer and for that I am grateful. Just one teacher conference and some beach trips. I am super excited we will be going back to Disney this year in the fall and I also have a special 2 year old who will be turning 3 in July. Where is time going? She is getting so big so fast. You can probably guess what kind of party she will be having.. Toy Story. She is so excited about it and tells us all the time her birthday is "July 16." Looking forward to a fun filled summer with friends and maybe a Zumba class or two!

No comments: