Thursday, May 20, 2010

A ten month trip

Lucy Clare--You are now ten months and you are busier than ever! You are talking, moving, laughing, and all around having a ball. I love this age right now. You are funny. You are so independent! You are growing so fast! You've done a lot lately, so here is a trip in pictures!
10 months photo shoot. This is THE ONLY picture I got of you sitting in your spot. You would not sit still this month!

You have learned to give a "high five." It is so cute!
Not sure what you are doing in that above picture, but that's how I find you most mornings when I go to wake you up! And you have learned to laugh and smile when something is really funny to you! Ha!


You have learned to love the grass!
You have really liked this ride along/push thing Gammy bought you! Look at you go! (and major props to Godmomma B for your super cute shoes!)
What else is going on?
  • you have 6 teeth and are working on 2 more.
  • you are almost totally on solid food. You like mac/cheese, strawberries, watermelon, grapes, chicken.... ok, you really pretty much like anything I put down in front of you! :)
  • You sleep from 9 to 6:30 every night. I love this!
  • You are such a good baby, and everyone says so. I can take you anywhere!
  • You are a daddy's girl. You melt his heart every day!
  • You are going on your first cruise next month! Wow! I am so excited!
  • You can "cruise" holding on to furniture. You are still a little scared when you let go as to what to do!
  • I love you!

I am so ready to spend the summer with you! 5 more days till it is summer vacation! Tons of swimming, sleeping, and cuddling.. along with some great trips!

Love you!

4 comments:

kristen said...

PRECIOUS!!

The Griffins said...

wow. She is so big and beautiful. That's cool that she gives the high five. I love it. You seem to be loving mommy-hood. It's a wild ride huh?

D said...

I couldn't get a ten month picture sitting still, either - she's unstoppable!

Unknown said...

I just gave you the "I love your blog" award! Check it out and pass it on!

http://jennhigby.blogspot.com/

ps baby LC is soooo cute!