Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Support



I mentioned in my last post that I had become a ZUMBA instructor last month. I haven't taught many classes (ok, just two) but I totally enjoyed making my friends sweat! Ha! Some of you may know that I was once our church's Youth Minister and I still help out when I can and the new YM and I are pretty good friends. Every summer our youth kids go on a mission trip called "Catholic Heart Work Camp" and it is an awesome experience for them. They help fix houses, help around different communities, and share their faith, all within the United States (which is a big deal to me.) This year 30 kids will be heading down to South Florida to help for a week. 30 kids is a great number, but with that comes the cost of sending all those kids on a mission trip. We have been thinking of different things we could do to help defer the cost for the kids and I decided I would have a ZUMBA fundraiser. I will have a hour long class and give all the money right over to the church so they can help send the kids!


I am super excited and I hope we really get a good turn-out. So for those of you in my area, please join us! Feel free to email me for exact times and location!


I have a number in my head that I am going to pray that God will fulfill for us. I pray that the church community will rally around us and burn a few calories while raising money! For those of you who don't live near us, please pray that God will bless us as we try to raise the money and especially pray for our teens as they travel to spread God's Word!
And finally, just cuz I think this little one is so dang adorable... her is a picture of Ms. LC doing what she likes to do.. Stand! Isn't she just so beautiful?! ♥

No comments: