Sunday, January 16, 2011

18 months.

My child is now 18 months old. She is 6 months away from being 2. Oh my. I was cleaning out a bucket last night of 3 month clothing and almost cried. I remembered when she wore each outfit and I hardly remember her being that tiny!

She is a busy moving happy girl. I love watching her interact and play. Just last night, I caught her on the bathroom floor "feeding" a puppy toy with toy bottle. She was holding him in her lap and putting the bottle in its mouth. So cute! She has a cute imaginiation. She will play in her playhouse for long periods of time, playing the piano, playing on her computer. She will jump on her rocking horse and rock so fast, all while singing "rock, rock" (which my mother sings to her.) She loves Dino Dan and the Fresh Beat Band on NickJr.

No comments: