Sunday, January 2, 2011

oh my....

Here's a little story. Sit down. It's kinda funny. At least, I think so anyway. And take a look at Miss Priss and how clean and sweet she looks. You'll need that for future reference.
So picture this. I'm cleaning the kitchen (really!) and my sweet, innocent, lovely child is playing in the living room. I'm jamming out to some old school hiphop. She's kickin' it (yes, I said that) with the Backyardagins. Anyway, so we're all busy doing our thing when in strolls my girly into the kitchen. I notice something on her hands. She shows them to me, sticks them right out in a "hold up" position. I see it... brown.brown.brown sticky something all over her pretty little hands. I freak. truly, it has to be. no. please lord in heaven with the saints almighty. please don't let it be poop. I carefully walk over to my girl, grab a hand, a smell. Smells good. Like chocolate. "What have you done?" as I run to the living room. Heart attack number 2. Where is it? What has she wiped it on? I can picture brown hand prints on the floor, chairs, and tv. Wait. really? Only 2 little hand prints on her PBK chair? and then I see that little silver wrapper, so carefully thrown on the floor. and the little white slip of paper with the words "Hershey's" on it. My sweet, quiet little girl has melted a Hershey kiss between her hands. Wasted a perfectly wonderful piece of chocolate, but she must have had fun doing it! And thankfully, I was able to take her right to the sink and wash her up, and throw the PBK cover in the wash. Not before I took pics. Gotta have those for her senior pictures!

No comments: