Sunday, March 9, 2008

Say Yes to the Dress?

Today was a unproductive and lazy Sunday. The kind of days I really love! I honestly slept most of the day but I did lay on the couch and watch TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress." If you haven't seen this show, it profiles girls who are looking for a wedding dress. It takes place in New York City at Kleinfeld Bridal Shop, an amazing place with millions of wedding dresses. A girl could get lost in the taffeta, satin, and sparkles of that place. I absolutely love the show. But, as I was watching it, I started getting a little panicky. I could hardly remember what my dress looked like! It has been a few months since I have seen it and I started worrying that maybe I made the wrong decision with the dress I picked out! So I immediately pulled out my computer and went to the website my dress is on to take a breather and see it again! I was watching these girls pure crying over the dress when they put it on... and I just didn't have that experience! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my dress (why else would I have chosen it?) but I just got worried maybe I should have cried! Maybe I will cry when I see it again in April with the veil, and the shoes, and the tiara. Maybe I am just getting worried because the wedding is 3 months away and there is still so much to do! So, I titled this blog "Say Yes to the Dress?" because right now I am going crazy wondering if I said "yes" to the right dress!

1 comment:

ArtcTrish said...

I never cried over mine either but I knew it was the one! Congrats to you Nikki! You look so happy! I'd love to hear what you are up to! Teaching and a youth minister? I must have been a pretty big influence, huh?! LOL
Hugs girl!!!