Monday, March 8, 2010

busy girl

Someone in our household has been trying to stand lately. It is the cutest thing but at the same time makes me so sad that my little girl is getting so big! She is also crawling all over the floor and is into everything. She especially likes to find wires, which is making her daddy have to really get on baby proofing the house! This is a pic I snapped quickly of her pulling up in her bed. Needless to say, the bed is much lower now!
Here is another picture of my little cutie in a crown. She looks so grown up in this picture! Sorry for the poor quality, it was taken with my phone. Miss LC is getting ready for peanut festivals and parades one day! I like to say she will be Ms. Peanut 2025. (and gah-I will be so old in 2025!)

Have a wonderful week! Next week LC will be 8 months old and it is our spring break! yeah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How adorable! she's gotten SO big! I'm looking forward to the day when I get to meet her :)