Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is here!

We are so glad spring is showing its glowing face on us! Lucy and I took a walk today to the park in our neighborhood. This would be the first time she would be big enough to swing and I was super excited! She enjoyed it so much! This will be the first of many trips to the park. We jammed out to my Ipod the whole stroller ride there. It was a great day!

I love this face! She was so happy with the wind in her face! Of course, we had to both wear our "shades." They cracked her up. It has been since the summer since we have worn them!

Thank you, God, for bright sunny days, for the wind on our face, for babies that are so happy, and for love abounding! You are my King, my Redeemer, and my All in All! Your blessings are abundant... Praise You!

1 comment:

D said...

I can't wait to put Chloe in one of those swings!

I gave your lovely blog an award if you're interested . . . check mine out to get it! :)