Monday, April 26, 2010

9 months and a workout

Hello! It has been awhile since I have posted, mainly because I have been busy, but really I have just been procrastinating and too busy reading other people's blogs! I thought I would catch up so Lucy will have her baby book one day! Lucy turned 9 months on the 16th. I can't believe she is thisclose to being a year old! Her personality has just broken loose lately. She is babbling, crawling, trying to walk, and into everything!

What else are you up to these days, sweet one?




I like this picture because your eyelashes are so fabulous, but I love the little bit of sweet potatoe on the tip of your nose!
  • You are wearing a size 3 diaper.
  • You eat solid foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You have tried lots of new foods lately!

  • You drink 6 to 8 ounces of formula at each bottle feeding
  • You are crawling everywhere, and will follow me into every room I will walk into.
  • You have become "clingy" to me when we are out, until you become familiar with people.
  • Da-da is your word of choice, even though you still say "yeah!"

  • You do this break-dance spin on the floor. You will move around in circles on your butt. It is the cutest thing!

  • You love to play on the floor with your toys. You especially like cooking utensils!
  • You throw a "fit" when you don't get your way!
  • You are back to sleeping through the night, and putting yourself to sleep!

  • You have three teeth that have come through. Two bottom and one on top. The others are not far behind!
  • You like to dance holding on to the tv table. You bounce up and down to the music and kick one leg up!

  • You are wearing a size 9-12 month clothing.
  • You sleep on your tummy with your hiney in the air!

  • You love watching other children.

  • You love your daddy! You reach out to him when he gets home from work and clap!
  • I love you. Really. I love you. I can't say it enough!

Now, this little priss actually sat still for her 9 month pictures! Praise God! I took these pictures the night before I left for a ZUMBA training workshop. I am officially a ZUMBA teacher! It was 9 hours of pure hell but worth every minute! I decided a few months ago to give ZUMBA a shot and I loved it. If you haven't tried this amazing workout, you are missing out! It is an hour of fun Latin dancing where you burn some major calories. I have lost about 10 pounds and a ton of inches just doing ZUMBA. I love it and it totally does not feel like I am working out. I went and got trained and plan on teaching my own classes this summer!

I am also excited that school is coming to a close this year. My summer will be full of hanging out with this amazing kid. This will be a new kind of summer for me as a mom. We have a cruise planned and beach trips with friends and tons of swimming on the agenda. While I love my school kids, I am ready for a break and the whole summer to spend with my sweetie!

Ya'll have a good week!

No comments: