Saturday, December 18, 2010

I heart my Mac.

I won a contest at school over the summer and my prize was a Mac computer for my classroom. I was excited but a little hesitant because I knew they were so different from regular PCs. Needless to say, when I finally hooked it up and and got busy with it, I am a changed woman. I want to pack it up everyday and take it home. I love it. The things I have been able to do with it as a teacher are amazing. We've made videos, recorded ourselves reading, and even made a music video for a technology grant (which we didn't win, btw.) I decided this week after school, I would make something for myself. So with the videos I had uploaded from my last pictures with the kids, I saw some of Lucy. So I jumped at the chance to make a video montage of my child! She loves it! I think its pretty cool too....

No comments: