Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's hard to believe that 2010 is coming to a close! We have been enjoying our December in our household. We are gearing up for Christmas, and even though Daddy has to work a lot, we do have a tree up. It has no decorations, but we do have a tree! And I have put out our stockings and our nativity. I have been in such a thankful mood lately. I am so thankful for our health, good friends, amazing family....It has been a rough couple of weeks in my classroom and I think that is why I have had some good reflection time. If you could, could you please pray for two of my children? (Ya'll know I call my school kids my children!) I have been pretty emotional because they were two very special students with two very sad stories and now I am not a part of their lives. So taking some time to thank the Lord for what I do have, and to remember my two sweet girls in prayer often is making me a little sentimental. All that being said, here is what I am thankful for right now! (in no particular order!ha!)


This sweet girl. A momma's girl who is funny and sweet...and starting to be a bit stubborn.

Good friends and girl's night out. We all needed that! I love these girls! Big Bunkoooo!

Bundled up baby with amazing eyelashes!

Third Day. 'nuff said. My favorite band since as long as I can remember. Up close and personal. In fact, I am honestly thinking I am going to be a groupie. Either that, or I need to work on my recording contract so I can open for them. I had a blast!

Lucy having sweet friends to grow up with. I pray that she and Foster grow up to be life-long buddies. I am thankful for his mommy, Jolie. I am glad we are friends! And I am also glad we like train-wreck blogs and shopping! ha! :)

I didn't have any pictures of my husband or my family for this month. But I am always thankful for them and their love. In fact, tonight during prayer, Lucy and I prayed for a multitude of things we are thankful for, like warm clothes, a heater, mommy and daddy's job, that Gammy is her daycare, and that she is full of love. We always pray for babies without mommies and mommies without babies. I want her to understand how lucky she is to have a family that loves her and provides for her.

Okay. This post was really just going to be about me getting to see Third Day in concert, and look where it led me! ha! I am thankful for you, blog reader, wherever you are! Praying for you!

"Delight thyself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart."

Psalm 37:4

No comments: