Wednesday, February 24, 2010

7 months

Here I go again with the late post! And I still have not even taken her pics in the bed in the same spot! I have honestly been busy (and someone has been cutting teeth) and it just got pushed to the back burner. I will share with you some pics from our beach trip this past weekend. Scott knew I was stressed out and planned for us to head down to PC for a little relaxation and a lot of good eating! He is such a good husband!





Well.... what is little miss Bootsie doing this month? I have to say that this is one of my favorite ages. She is mobile, she is funny, and she is a joy to be around!


  • You are wearing a size 3 diaper now!


  • You probably weigh around 18 pounds, but we don't go to the doctor again until you are 9 months!


  • You wear a 6-9 month clothing.


  • You have two teeth on the bottom. They honestly just popped out on the snow day!


  • You can crawl, move, scoot, and almost pull up. You can get to your knees, but stop there.


  • You eat quite a bit now. You puked up the plain meats, but you like the meat that is mixed with other fruits or veggies. You like puffs, you like your meltables and you love frozen bananas, ice, and your biter biscuits!


  • You are back to sleeping through the night.. and yes, in your own room!


  • You will play for a long time by yourself on the floor.


  • You still love Praisebaby. Daddy says you like when the kangaroo comes across the screen, and you love the songs!


  • You babble, and the only consonant-vowel blends you do is "Ba-Ba" sometimes I think I hear a Ma-ma in there, but nope!


  • You still enjoy car rides and trips.


  • You reach for people you know, and put a poky lip out and crocodile tears for people you are uneasy about.


You are so amazing and growing so fast! I can't believe I am already thinking about your first birthday and what kind of party we will have! Daddy and I love you very much!

No comments: