Friday, February 12, 2010

My little snow bear

Snow. I know you all up north are sick and tired of it. And I hurt for you! But those of us in Lower Alabama never get to see good snow. And by good snow I mean a few little flakes that just might stick. Today we got a nice flurry and about 2 inches. I took Lucy Clare out for her first experience with it and we both had a blast. She and I enjoyed my 'snow day' off of school. We laid in bed till 8 am and watched Wonder Pets, read her baby Bible, learned about biter biscuits, and ate a decent bit of food (her-pineapple ham and green beans, Me-girl scout cookies!) I love spending the day with her.

She is getting a cruddy cold and is just snotting so much. I feel so bad for her! She is a monster crawler now. While she is not off her belly, she is moving and grooving all over my house! I just love that little thang! Happy snow day everyone!

No comments: